Take your diving further
After completing your PADI Open Water course you can start increasing your diving knowledge. This could be focusing on a specific area or diving in general. If you already know what type of specialty diving interests you photography, drift diving, deep diving etc, then sign up for a PADI Specialty Diver course.
Specialty diver courses teach you the right way to have new dive adventures. Plus, you don’t have to learn on your own. Who wants to night dive for the first time without a PADI Instructor by your side? You may even get credit towards your Advanced Open Water Diver certification. You can start the Digital Underwater Photographer and Enriched Air Diver courses online now.
- PADI manual
- All qualifying open water dives
- Traditional lunch
- Equipment rental
- All local taxes and fees
- Transfer to and from the launch site
What do I need
- Be reasonably fit
- PADI Open Water certification or equivalent
- Complete a simple PADI Medical Statement
- An inquisitive mind
What will I learn
- A deep understanding of diving in specific conditions
- Multiple skills and techniques for different real world situations
- How to plan and organize specific dives yourself
What’s the schedule
- Depending on the speciality you choose, there may be 1 or 2 days diving with up to 4 open water dives scheduled for your convenience.