Get your PADI here!
A subset of the PADI Open Water course, the PADI Scuba Diver course is a “halfway” certification that you can obtain if you don’t have enough time to complete the entire Open Water course. As such, you perform half of the knowledge and skill development that the full course teaches and can it be upgraded to the full certification at any time in the future.
- Pool session
- 2 x Open water dives
- Traditional lunch
- Equipment rental
- All local taxes and fees
What do I need
- Be in reasonably good health
- Basic swimming skills
- Complete a simple PADI Medical Statement
- No previous diving experience necessary
What will I learn
- Basic diving knowledge to keep you safe underwater
- Simple scuba skills in a swimming pool
- To dive to a depth of 12m with a dive professional
What’s the schedule
- Day 1 – Knowledge development and basic skills
- Day 2 – 2 dives in the Ocean and complete learning
Not enough time for the complete course
Take a look at the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience, which takes a single day and gives you an introduction to the underwater world.
What can I do next
Once you have completed the PADI Scuba Diver course, your next step is the PADI Open Water Course. This gives you the skills and confidence to go deeper and build on your experience.