Improve your diving step by step
The PADI Adventure Diver course is a subset of the Advanced course. You have the same selection of qualifying dives to choose from; deep, underwater photography, fish identification, drift diving, etc but you only have to complete 3 of them before certification. This gives you the opportunity to achieve this level in a single day and continue onto Advanced when you have more time or are feeling more comfortable in the water. Just like the Advanced course, there is no formal classroom session, just lots of diving! You can start learning online with PADI eLearning® and even get credit for your dives toward the related PADI Specialty Diver course.
- 3 x Open water dives
- Traditional lunch
- Equipment rental
- All local taxes and fees
- Transfer to and from the launch site
What do I need
- Be reasonably fit
- PADI Open Water certification or equivalent
- Complete a simple PADI Medical Statement
- A desire to get better!
What will I learn
- A deeper understanding of diving to keep you safe underwater
- Multiple skills and techniques for different real world situations
- How to dive deeper and safer while you explore
What’s the schedule
- Day 1 – 3 dives in the ocean practicing new techniques and skills
Not enough time for the complete course
If for any reason you cannot complete all 3 dives, the dives that you do complete will still count towards your certification and the remaining dives can be completed at any time in the future
What can I do next
Once you have completed the PADI Adventure Diver course, your next step is the PADI Advanced Open Water course. This gives you the skills and confidence to go deeper and build on your experience.